Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Verse Of The Day

Diamond D - When It Pours It Rains


[1st Verse]

Niggaz be like D B on some old throwback shit

I scoop your little birdie on some Bobby Womack shit

The best you ever heard fuck that you know that shit

Perpendicular to most with the flow that's sick

Lookin sporty in the 740 (aight) put the G on the shorty

even if I'm tore down from a 40

No advertisement or chastisement

The ice on my neck make the honey's eyes squint

Every chance I get, from the stance I pick

Flick your ass on the floor like a cancer stick

No more, jokes and games, I hope to claim

I want, boats and planes, ice ropes and chains

When it, pours it rains, so I'm weatherin the storm

Been away for three joints and still better than the norm

Yo I'm deep rooted, for this here, I be zooted

I do it to you all night girl, when I be booted

Find out, have you screamin time out

Your big lover man chillin with the shine out

Girl I blow your mind out, we can wine and dine out

Reclined on my system, Alpined out..

No comments: