Thursday, May 22, 2008

Verse Of The Day: Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)

Artist: Jay-Z
Album: American Gangster
Song: Roc Boys (And the Winner Is)...

Let ya hair down baby, I just hit a score
Pick any place on the planet, pick a shore
Take what the Forbes figure, then figure more
Cause they forgot to account what I did with the raw
Pick a time, lets pick apart some stores
Pick a weekend for freaking for figure fours
I figure frauds never hit a lick before
So they don't know the feeling when them things get across
Put ya hand out the window, feel the force
Feel the Porsche, hit the frost
Ice cold, jewels got no flaws
Drop got no top, you on the top floor
Pink Rosay, think OJ
I get away with murder when I sling yay
Heroin got less steps than Britney
That means it ain't stepped on, dig me?


No comments: