Thursday, May 29, 2008

Verse Of The Day: What's Beef?



















Artist: Notorious B.I.G.

Album: Life After Death
Song: What's Beef?

Ha ha ha ha ha, check out this bizarre

rapper style used by me, the B.I.G.
I put my key you put your key in, money we'll be seein
Will reach the fuckin ceiling, check, check it
My Calico been cocked (uh-huh) this rap Alfred Hitchcock
drop top notch playa hating won't stop (uhh)
This instant, rappers too persistant
Quick to spit Biggie name on shit, make my name taste
like ass when you speak it, see me in the street
your jewelry you can keep it, that be our little secret
See me, B that is, I that is, G whiz
Motherfuckers still in my biz
Don't they know my nigga Gutter fuckin kidnip kids? (uhh)
Fuck em in the ass, throw em over the bridge (oooh)
That's how it is, my shit is laid out (what)
Fuck that beef shit, that shit is played out (played out)
Y'all got the gall, all I make is one phone call
All y'all dissapear by tomorrow
All your guns is borrowed, I don't feel sorrow
Actually, your man passed the gat to me, now check this

No comments: