Sunday, May 11, 2008

Verse Of The Day

Xzibit - Paprazzi


[Last Verse]


Niggaz smoke stress and cross dress
but I just play the back
others going through schemes and pipe dreams
for a contract
real tightly rolled, fuck 'em all how I feel
I made a cool half mil
before I had a record deal
there for you look and stare like it's magic
too much of anything can make you an addict
when devils be startin static, forgot the automatic
I set it off straight, I spread hate, then I vacate, but wait
who dare to cross this path
yo, I do ya like math
cut with glass, make a blood bath
so on behalf of all niggaz I get drunk with
smoke a lot of blunts with
I dispose of your punk shit
keep it all in perspective
Carbon Copies gettin caught up in the Paparazzi

Once again it's the liquidation crew and I return for you

No comments: