Saturday, May 24, 2008

In The Rotation....



Lucifer's Joyride - Kidz In The Hall feat. Travis McCoy
I don't care about who not feeling this song. Its hot and got that summer time vibe to it. I love it. Travis' verse is funny & I love Nalegde's verse.


Dope (4 Gold Rope) - Sene & Blu
Can't wait for their album to drop. But this is a little preview of what it might be like tho Blu prolly won't rap that much on it. But who knows with him.


Where You Goin? - Danny!
A Tribe Called Quest on Acid indeed. You can clearly see the influences of Tribe in Danny's production, rhymes & concepts. Song got a real smooth vibe.


There You Go - Kooley High
I continue to sing the praises of Kooley High. They are truly fly & dope. I'm still bumping their EP. Hope to hear something official like an album soon.


The Understanding - J-Live
See don't believe how good this album is. J-Live spitting over some dope production and completely destroys it.


The Bridge - Tanya Morgan feat. Elucid
The opener & title track for Tanya Morgan's newest EP, The Bridge is perhaps one of their best songs. Showing the growth from Moonlighting to now. Still don't know where Elucid is on this song.



Free - Pharoahe Monch
Old song but still a banger from Desire. People gave it bad reviews cause it was a different Monch they didn't like. While I like the album and Monch didn't completely flush his style down the toilet. But its a perfect mix.
http://www.divshare.com/download/4574112-683

Bassment Party - The Cool Kids
Still disappointed that only two song off their new EP were new. I'm feeling this one as it has a Neptune type vibe to it.


Good Money - Mickey Factz
Wtf? Mickey with 9th? Surprising but Factz is very diverse in styles. Dude continues to impress me.


Customer - Raheem DeVaughn
Congrats to Raheem for his mainstream success. I love the chorus and the verse are great. Great song so peep it.



Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Well I am very diverse in what I listen to and I'm definitely feeling this new single by Coldplay.
ColdplayViva La Vida

Sincerely, Jane - Janelle Monae
When the hell is Suite 2 coming out? Well I'm still bumping Suite 1 and been interested in Monae since Call The Law off Idlewild.


You Are - Estelle feat. John Legend
After a impressive performance on Kidz In The Hall's Love Hangover I had to peep Estelle. This is my favorite song off her new album.


ALSO
If even anybody would be kind enough to bless me with some music from Czelena. I peep'd her myspace I like her style.
http://www.myspace.com/czelena

No comments: