Saturday, May 24, 2008

Verse Of The Day: Silience

Artist: Celph Titled f/ Vinnie Paz & King Syze
Album: The Gatalog: A Collection Of Chaos
Song: Silence & I

[Verse 3: Celph Titled]
If this industry's a movie, I'm the starrin' actor
You're an assistant for the intern of the back up gaffer
But I'm only a rapper, standin' on two feet, backstage with four whores
On all fours, and that's on all tours
How long can I spit a punchline and an ill statement
And keep your attention span on my records for entertainment?
No explainin' it, you do the math, I did the math teacher
Ms. Anita spread wide, under the gymnasium bleachers
Fucka, don't matter which herb speak
'Cause we got pistols with barrels longer than Big Bird's beak
Plus the creamy white powder, yeah we sellin' to Milk D
My audio too raw for children, it's filthy
I never leave the crib without a pack of Now and Laters
I pack now, and *BLAAT* later
And ain't no playa you can find rollin' down the strip with hundred rounds and clips
Packin' MACs in the back of the Ac' on some Big Pun shit
When you hear the "click" your clique run quick, dick
We transportin' handguns in minivans; that's the "pistol whip"
Celph Titled, the gourmet chef, ripple effect
An inconspicuous spic with kitchen mittens when I'm splittin' ya neck

No comments: