Thursday, March 13, 2008

Verse Of The Day - You Ain't A Killer

Big Pun - You Ain't A Killer from Capital Punishment

[Verse 2]
You made a grave mistake
Shouldn't of come here, you changed your fate
Your brains'll make the debut on the table when I raise the stakes
The pain is great but only for a second
It starts strong then lessens
Just when you restin the Armaggedon sets in
Left him with so much stress (T.S.) blessed him with no regrets (yes)
Welcome to Hell son, the threshold of death
Now face the serpent, I blaze your person you get laced for certain
Even Jakes don't trace the work so close the case to curtains
I'm hurtin, head severely really tryin to bring the pain
There's nuttin mo' satisfyin than when you cryin screamin my name
It's not a game, it's Purple Rain, floods and bloodstains
Big Pun's my thug's name, bustin my guns, that's my love thang
I split the jug' vein and snatch your Adam's Apple
John Madden tackle your corpse
then hoist it on the cross at the tabernacle
That'll have to hurt, I'll work your body 'til it burst
Then curse tu vida, like a Brujeria verse
I'm worse than anything you ever been through
Sick in the head and mental
Essentially meant to be the soul frentic mental
When you awaken, your manhood'll be taken
Fakin like you Satan, when I'm the rhymin abomination

No comments: