Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Verse Of The Day - Talkin To You

Artist: Black Star (Mos Def and Talib Kweli) f/  A-Butta, Pharoahe Monch, Rah Digga Album:  C.I.A. 12" (Soundbombing 2) Song: Talkin to Yo

[Pharoahe Monch] I levitate through meditation Sitting my legs crossed, source to build force field To shield my immediate surroundings Avoiding falling sheet rock, rubble and granite Expand, white man, got plans to feed the planet Excessive hate, repercussions of manic-depressive state Panic, God forbid we all take it for granted Delivering lyrical thoughts for spiritual dividends Half the concentrate, like Hampstead we'll be livin in Magnetic boring them, it's a must I score again And pollute em, shoot em like white students in Oregon Cuz when I was broke, I always found figures to fuck bitches Wit full-force like them muscle-bound niggas

No comments: