Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Verse Of The Day: Yellow Lines

Yellow Lines by CunninLynguists feat. Phonte & Witchdoctor off Dirty Acres

[V3 - Phonte]
She used to call me late at night
Didn't take long to see that we were a-alikes
On the same page, just couldn't get it right
McIntosh of my eye, let me take a mega bite
I cordially invite you to come take a ride in my thoughts
Switch memory lanes while we dreamin, wanderin
And in return I'll strip my inhibitions
And go skinny dipping in your stream of consciousness
She said it sounds tempting
And I don't want to catch feelings
But this urge is calling me bad
I said well suga, if ya worried bout catching feelings
Chances are you already have
And there's no need to deny ourselves
I mean, lie to each other and deprive ourselves
Denial's not a game I'm prepared to play
So I express things most niggas scared to say
Put a spell on 'em, Forgive me Lord but I'm hell on 'em
Baby we grown folk, So let me longstroke
And send em back to they man with my smell on 'em
Let me be quiet before I tell on 'em

No comments: