Friday, March 14, 2008

Verse Of The Day (Or should I say night?)

Slum Village - Giant off Slum Village

[Elzhi]
The Moment of truth, from the flow in the booth
Is it a classic to blow through the roof
Just ask 'n let me show you the proof
We stronger than ever along with the pressure
Longer then lesser, we bonded together
Like a song belongs with a measure
We pawnded ya treasure, a thing I wont do for the chips
And this be speaking from my heart, so I ain't using my lips
Like a ventriloquist, and as I stand killing this
While this rain, critics wont admit, how I can and still exist
Its a introduction, discussin the info
stuck in my mental window, thats meant to function
Let the people be the judge
We know and expect it, you holdin the record
Way before the needle even budge
The most hated on, and I stayed alone, was rated wrong
And its a headache, like yankin domes with a straightening comb
When our bread brake, articles of artists who aren't as hard yo'
Partners by fathers, regardless they are a star you know
Soon as it politics, with dollars become a prince
Be honest, if not I promise, I'ma just switch the style of it
With possibly what the game needs, with the same greed
You fakers is with,making a hit like when you playin we...indeed


No comments: