Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Verse Of The Day



Outkast - Jazzy Belle

[1st Verse]

Yeah
Oh yes I love her like Egyptian, want a description, my royal highness
So many plusses when I bust that there can't be no minus
Went from yellin crickets and crows, bitches and hoes to queen thangs
Over the years I been up on my toes and yes I seen thangs
like Kilroy, chill boi because them folks might think you soft
talkin like that, man fuck them niggaz I'm goin off
and comin right back, like boomerangs when you throw em
With these old ghetto poems, Bankhead is better for em
When they can let they throw em, down from hitchikin and bitin niggaz
until the temple they call the body, now everybody got it
Had it, talked about it amongst they friends
Comin around my crew lookin Jazzy, wanna pretend
like you Ms. Goodie, Four-Shoes, even Bo knew, that you got poked
like accupuncture patients while our nation is a boat
Straight sinkin, I hate thinkin that these the future mommas
of our chillun, they fuckin a different nigga every time
they get the feelin to, I'm willin to go the extra kilo-meter
just to see my senorita get her pillow
on the side of my bed where no good ever stay
House and doctor was the games we used to play
but now it's real Jazzy Belle...

No comments: