Thursday, June 26, 2008

Danny!'s And I Love HER now available!!!!

Danny! says "Well, technically still not in stores. Due to delays unforeseen by me, And I Love H.E.R. still won't be available in major retailers for a few more weeks due to distribution policies and wary one-stops not willing to stock an album that blatantly apes The Beatles.

BUT!!!!1!!

It can be purchased through CD Baby for the time being, just like I told you earlier. To finally cop a copy, click HERE! G'yeah.

Quantities are limited (the first 1000 CDs I pressed up are being sold through CD Baby, the next few thousand will get sold through Best Buy/Barnes & Noble/Sam Goody/etc.) so get 'em before they're unavailable for a while. In the coming weeks I'll post links to purchase And I Love H.E.R. physically (via the retail chain stores) and by next week I should have links to purchase the album digitally (iTunes, Napster, Def Jux website???!). Stay tuned...

Sorry for the delay, folks. F'real. Only you, however, can tell me whether or not it was worth it. Goose! Kid Syc! Branden! We did it! Von! Che! Naledge! Brittany! Maria!! Collette! Stephanie! HUGE thanks to all of y'all. And thanks to y'all for being so friggin' patient. This is just the beginning y'all...!"



1. Intro
2. Guess Who's Back (feat. Naledge)
3. I Want H.E.R. (She's So Heavy) (feat. Brittany Bosco)
4. At What Price (feat. Maria)
5. Jet Set
6. The Groove
7. Not The One (feat. Kid Syc)
8. Misery (feat. Collette)
9. Intermission (interlude)
10. Wanderland
11. Where You Goin' (feat. Maria)
12. Never Change (feat. Kid Syc and Branden M. Collins)
13. I Don't Know (feat. Von Pea and Stephanie Mae)
14. Yoko Ono (feat. Che Grand)
15. Do You
16. After The Love Has Gone
17. Keep Dreamin'

song titles in red produced by Danny!
song titles in blue produced by Alex Goose

This is absolutely great news...its pretty late so my excitement it pretty minimum due to sleepiness. So purchase the album now or next week. Just Buy It!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Just Read This Over @ His Blog. This Album Is Gonna Be SICK!