Sunday, June 8, 2008

Keep Dreamin'

There are two release that have been on my mind as of late. Both with their own unique sound and concept yet they both share some similarities. Those two releases being Che Grand - Everything's Good Ugly & Danny! - And I Love HER. Both have Che Grand & Von Pea MCing on them. But they are totally different sounds yet they shed a extraordinary light into the future of Hip Hop.

Che Grand closely affiliated with everyone's "three MCs posed as a soul singer group". In 2006 he release The Official Bootleg Import EP which turned several heads & captured many hearts. Later dropping commonly mentioned Fixtape. Che has gained alot of ground with his talent and neither his buzz or skills are diminishing anytime in the near future. Everything I've heard from Everything's Good Ugly has been great & positively accepted. He has yet to drop tracklisting which is unfortunate. But we have the cover art & four songs off the album.

Swing

Crash

Gift Wrap

Girl's Talk


I know this album has been mentioned alot on this site but I believe it's definitly worth it. Danny! is inpendently releasing this album which is the reason for some of the push backs & other stuff. I have total faith in Danny! will deliver a great album. I'm already impressed by the 5 or 6 songs I've heard. So there is no doubt the album will blow my mind. Featuring Maria, Naledge, Von Pea & Che Grand. Danny has releases all info(expect a release date regarding his album out & a few preview songs.

1. Intro
2. Guess Who's Back (feat. Naledge)
3. I Want H.E.R. (She's So Heavy) (feat. Brittany Bosco)
4. At What Price (feat. Maria)
5. Jet Set
6. The Groove
7. Not The One (feat. Kid Syc)
8. Misery (feat. Collette)
9. Intermission (interlude)
10. Wanderland
11. Where You Goin' (feat. Maria)
12. Never Change (feat. Kid Syc and Branden M. Collins)
13. I Don't Know (feat. Von Pea and Stephanie Mae)
14. Yoko Ono (feat. Che Grand)
15. Do You
16. After The Love Has Gone
17. Keep Dreamin'

song titles in red produced by Danny!
song titles in blue produced by Alex Goose

Do You

Guess Who's Back (feat.
Naledge)

Where You Going

I Don't Know (feat. Von Pea)

No comments: