Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Verse Of The Day: Word From Our Sponsors


Artist: Little Brother f/ Von Pea
Album: And Justus For All LP

Song: A Word From Our Sponsors


[Von Pea]
My literature, is literal bruh I'm killin you niggas in every syllable bruh Somebody call TM the little of us Mad cause they crew don't get a similar buzz Cuz, our flavor sounds like vibrators Phones on silent, clippers, sky pagers Put it together, the road less traveled we all put it together Shoes will holes in em and tunes with soul in em So, our footprints show no signs of tiring Yep we on a roll like folks in a retirement Homes get acquired we zoned in new environments Legendary it is and y'all know the league I'll give it about a year the league will be the lead I'll give it about a year the league will be the lead I'll give it about a year (the league crew) Y'all give it about a year the league will be the leader And me, I'm Von Pea from a tribe called Tanya Time to pay the bills a word from our sponsors

No comments: