Friday, June 13, 2008

Verse Of The Day: Slap

Artist: Ludacris
Album: Release Therapy
Song: Slap

This morning, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed (bed)
I'm sick of people putting lies in my head (head)
I don't really wanna work, I'm tired
I hate my 9 to 5
And I'm thinking bout killin my boss today
Killin my boss today
I'm thinking bout killin my boss today (it's just a thought man)
Killin my boss today (yeah)
Yesterday my best friend died (died)
Somebody came and took his life (life)
Now I'm looking up at the sky
Have you ever seen a grown man cry?
And I'm asking why did you take him away?
Why did you take him away?
I'm asking why did you take him away? (why'd you take him)
Why did you take him away? (hey)
I need some money please (please)
I can barely make it on these streets (these streets)
Cause I got a couple mouths to feed
My baby's in dire need
So I'm thinking bout robbin a bank today
Robbin a bank today
I'm thinking bout robbin a bank today
Robbin a bank today (real talk)
Baby mama's at home and fussin' (fussin)
Callin up my mobile cussin' (cussin)
Always yappin about this and that
But she really don't be talkin bout nothin
Somebody take my pain away (Take my pain away)
Take my pain away (please)
Somebody take my pain away (hey)
Take my pain away (I can't take it)


No comments: