Sunday, June 15, 2008

Verse Of The Day: Nuthin' On Me


Artist: Lil Wayne f/ Fabolous, Juelz Santana
Album: Tha Carter III

Song: You Ain't Got Nuthin' On Me


(Fabolous)
I'm with +101+ niggas, we +dalmation doggy+ b (yess)
And fly with the tongue, so if you feeling froggy leap (come on)
Kermit, you better think before you ribbit
Don't get murdered over your song, before you ad-lib it
I pop up like +Xzibit+, but given I'm at your crib it's (yeah)
Not to put no fucking fish tanks in your Civic (nah)
Fuck getting your +ride pimped+, you'll get hog-tied wimp
Have you in the trunk curled up like fried shrimp (ha ha ha)
It's been a good year, maybe I should ride blimp (what you think?)
'Cause your boy just stay above the game
They trying to tag him, spray a brother frame
But your shots can't reach me, I'm way above your aim
Go 'head nigga, say another name (go 'head, go 'head)
Take this family for a joke, play them +Wayan brother+ games
And +Ima Git You Sucka+, I be schemin' with this +Keenan+ (that's right)
Aimin with this +Damon+ , I'm putting that +Major Payne+ in
My lil' man is on ya, +Marlon and Shawn+ ya (yeah)
Lay the beef on his noodle, make some Luger lesagne (whoo!)
40. Cal fettuccine, trey pound pasta
You reach for this medallion, you must like Italian nigga
You only see me pushing if the driver's tired (yess)
I work the S6 ever since the 5 retired (yess)
The drop top, they say it's +Ocean Drive+ inspired

So you can +Call A Cab+, once your bitch falls for Fab

No comments: