Sunday, August 31, 2008

Verse Of The Day: Step Off

Artist: A-Trak f/ Little Brother
Album: Step Off 12"
Song: Step Off


[Phonte]
Uh, Tay is, so fluent when I do it, he the truest one
The deck is stack and the odds are two to one
And even though we didn't move any units, son
I rock shows and the crowd moves in unison
Like Tay's flow is Beyonders
The type most niggaz get lost, and I swear
my rap sheet should come wit a Complice 2 and compass
My accomplishments, I think y'all really don't want this nigga

[Rapper Big Pooh]
One of the best, I don't care if you know
Four years, three albums and a hell of a show
Got a, hell of a flow, you ain't smellin me though
'Fore it's all said and done, I'ma settle the sco'
Settle the Mo', wit another bottle fo sho'
J. Wall settled down on the flo', it's been a great night
Honeys callin, Bull City grab a late bite
Pray to God we make it to the crib alright



No comments: