Sunday, August 3, 2008

Verse Of The Day:Ordinary Guys

Album:Bayani
Artist:Blue Scholars
Song:Ordinary Guys


[Verse 2:]
I'm just an ordinary guy, with music as a job
If I could do it, the least you could do is give it a try
There's no use, just sitting asking why these ballers rock
Chains like a fallen chain just to stay fly
Man I'm cool, with just a pair of reeboks and vans
Some artists think they too hard to talk to their fans
I might, battle just to keep this art sharp
And maybe take a ride through the jewish part of Seward Park
Where the view of Lake Washington is not too far
But far enough, it might be a minute till the comeup
And people keep asking how I lost this weight
More work and less food on the plate, Man
Just a simple plan with a little bit of self discipline
To, keep writing, keep spitting, keep em listening
To keep on doing what I do to get a salary
My number one mission is to make my son proud of me

No comments: