Saturday, August 2, 2008

Verse Of The Day:You Ain't A Killer

Artist:Big Pun
Song:You Ain't A Killer
Album:Capital Punishment


[Verse 1]
The harsh realities of life is takin tolls
Even Jesus Christ forsake my soul
Please tell me what price to pay to make it home
Take control, I'm makin dough, but not enough to blow
J.O.'s, they lust my flows, but aiyyo, I don't trust a soul
That's all I know or need to, these evil streets'll meet you
halfway and eat you, I laugh tryin to survive illegal
I leave you lost, bounce you on the cross, rip you like a horse
Sacrife your life to a higher force
Then I stomp your corpse it's the Bronx of course recognize the accent?
One of the last livin still in action, general assassin
Catchin any wreck, blastin any tech
Smashin any chest, passin any test, Charles Manson in the flesh
Any last requests before you meet your maker?
Sew what you reap a wake up, shakin up a storm like Anita Baker
I'll take you straight to hell and fill your heart with hate
Incarcerate your fate in Satan's fiery lake, then I lock the gate
Make no mistake, "The Shit is Real" as Joe, we follow the killer's code
When we come for you, tell me where will you go?
Nowhere to run, hide, I'll find you and and silence your screams
And even if you kill me I'll still be in your fuckin dreams

No comments: