Saturday, August 23, 2008

Spotlight Album: Music Box

Strange Fruit Project Presents S1 - Music Box

1. Intro/ Music Box feat. Speech (of Arrested Development)
2. Mash feat. Rapper Pooh (of Little Brother) and Kay (Foundation)
3. Everybody Clap feat. LifeSavas and Tanya Morgan
4. Neva feat. Tone Trezure
5. Next Level feat. Aeonz(SFP, Verbal Seed, PPT, Mone, Deloach, Pumah, Brown Lion)
6. Life is A Movie feat. Rah Digga
7. Chemistry feat. Yolanda Johnson
8. Callin Me feat. Phonte (of Little Brother)
9. Know Your Name feat. Mojoe, The Ill, Headkrack
10. Who Stole the Music feat. Knessecary, Bavu Blakes, and Glenn Reynolds
11. Be Sure feat. DV Alias Khryst
12. Jimmy Swag Art feat. Strange Fruit Project and Dawg Wonder
13. Upper Echelon feat. Skyzoo, Supastition, and Dow Jones
14. Tired feat. Darien Brockington
15. Supafly feat. Inspectah Deck, Blu, and Chucky Sly
16. Shake ya Body feat. SFP and Pikahsso

Usually I don't do Spotlight albums on a album so recent but I thought since I'm really feeling this album and I haven't shared my final thoughts about it on the site. So I made a exception to that. As a fellow native of the great state of Texas I respect S1 for not fitting into the typical Texas sound. He invents his own sound and presence with this album. This album really makes me wonder when will we see another SFP album? It would be crazy ish. S1 stepped up his beat game and M1 & Myth have been spitting vicious lately. This album is sprinkled with gems throughout. After the album is done I was satisfied but feel I might of over hyped it a bit but was definitely worth the purchase.

Unfortunately since I purchased off iTunes. I can't up the songs so you'll have to take action to hear this album. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: