Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sad Times....

R.I.P. Isaac Lee Hayes, Jr. (August 20, 1942 – August 10, 2008)

R.I.P. Bernard Jeffrey McCullough (October 5, 1957 – August 9, 2008)

I know all of you have heard that two greats passed away this weekend. Isaac Hayes & Bernie Mac..I'm truly sad at the death of both as they had their own inspirational meaning in my life. If it wasn't laughs, it was a smile, if it was some soulful music, it was wise insight. Those two had alot more to offer the world while already offering and achieving so much. So may both your souls rest in peace, much love to both of you.

In this time of grief and uncertainly we must look in the hearts of ourselves and find what we truly love in life. We only get one. So take advantage of what you have now. Though I didn't know either personally I appreciated what they achieved and the paths they set for the future like me. Thank you both Isaac & Bernie....

- Much love

People's Republic Of Hip-Hop & Soul

No comments: