Sunday, August 10, 2008

A*QWAY*LEO


The fairly unknown duo hailing from Houston called Aqualeo had quite a buzz that has now died down. But their creativity shouldn't go unappreciated. Much isn't known about the talented duo of Acie & Priceless. They do have a album out called Blue Flame which released in 2005. Unfortunately its on backorder so I haven't gotten my hands on it. But it seems they have went on a hiatus. But they are suppose to have another album coming called StarStuck (the cover is above). The singles for that LP is Cadillac & Passanger Seat. These two songs have gotten alot of attention and buzz. Namely Cadillac which was featured on many tapes back when it released. I dont know the status of "Starstuck" as of now but I will definitely find out something for ya. Ill keep you updated as I found out more info.

Cadillac


Passenger Seat


BONUS: Paul Wall feat. Aqualeo - Sit N Get High (off People's Champ)


I STRONGLY RECOMMENDED YOU CHECK THEM OUT!

No comments: