Saturday, August 30, 2008

Verse Of The Day: Soul Assassination

Artist: Afu-Ra
Album: Body of the Life Force
Song: Soul Assassination

[Afu-Ra]
You never heard of this, murderous, mic style superb with this
Burn with this, learn with this, you couldn't swerve with this
Or speed up on me in a high speed chase
Shift the clutch and what, bump chumps, I rip it up
I'm hangin corners, type ship like Lamborghini
You couldn't see me, solar rays scorch Houdini
You know my essence, hip hop and energy
Soul Assassinate ya, never hate ya
It's deep thought, while you drink my Henneccy
This deep sport, right where the winners be
I'm takin over, sounds glide like genocide
I'm never sober, write my rhymes, like a roller
It's so much colder, as you bounce into the lunar
Don't be confused a second to get your wreck in
Afu riggity Ra hit intersections

No comments: