Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Verse Of The Day:My Block[Nitty Remix]



Album:Better Dayz
Artist:Tupac
Song:My Block[Nitty Remix]


[3rd Verse]
And I can't help but wonder why, so many young kids had to die
Caught strays from AK's and the driveby
Swollen pride and homicide, don't coincide
Brothers cry for broken lives, mama come inside
Cause our block is filled with danger
Used to be a close knit community but now we're all cold strangers
Time changes us to stone them crack pipes
All up and down the block exterminating black life
But I can't blame the dealers
My mama's welfare check has brought the next man chrome wheels
Shit's real, I know ya feel, my tragedy
A single mother with a problem child, daddy free
Hanging out picking up game, sipping cheap liquor
Gamin the hoochies hoping I can get to sleep with her
It's a man's world, staying strapped
Fantasies of a nigga living phat, but held back
Pipe dreams can make the night seem hopeless
Wide eyed and losing focus... on my block

No comments: