Sunday, July 20, 2008

Enough....


Enough with the preaching for now. I'll drop some knowledge on ya'll little later this week. Well This is start of a new week and looks to be a good one. Murs & 9th's 3rd album, Sweet Lord is dropping (and currently leaking). Also Dallas' own S1 from Strange Fruit Project's solo album Music Box will be out digitally. And there are some other release I don't wanna jinx but will keep my fingers crossed.

Well folks hope you had a nice weekend. I did. Dark Knight was crazy. I bought me a ps3, went to a party but unfortunately i missed the chance to see Tanya Morgan but maybe next time if there ever be one....

OH and "Dilla Ghost Doom"'s Sniper Lite has released and I'll definitely be buying it in a hour or two. Everyone support Dilla's family you gotta understand that they had a plan to release his music but people leaking it outta control real disrespectful like. Support Dilla Family!!

Lets start off the week on a happy note....

Ghostface Killah ft. Slick Rick, RZA & Raekwon - Sun

No comments: