Thursday, July 17, 2008

Verse Of The Day: The Love

Artist: A Tribe Called Quest
Album: The Love Movement
Song: The Love



For my crews bomb, where my peoples still at
If they call me and I don't call back
For weeks at a time, love is still intact
Let's be big about it, and realize the fact
Love it, when the underdog comes through
Ghetto revalizer, overthrow these rules
Love it, when I get spared another day
Used to drink zay while my niggas weighed yay
Love it, when I gain control over this
Life is really bigger than the rolly on my wrist
Got a twist to this shit and the answer's inside
Sho as the world's small and the missisipi's wide
Had to rock a vest over unchoosed fest
Now I see people rockin' theirs in jets
Love it when my loved one really hold me down
Brand new flight and I'm takin' off ground

No comments: