Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Verse Of The Day: Who Got The Props?

Artist: Black Moon
Album: Enta Da Stage
Song: Who Got Da Props?

One Mississippi, two mississippi
Sucker tried to diss me so I played him like a hippie from the 60's
But I'm a get paid from the 90's
Quick to play you Little Rascals out like Stymie
Kicking flavor, with my life saver techniques
Guaranteed to move feets and I go on for weeks
Maybe years if my peers give me ears to fill
Lick off a shot and act ill, parlay and chill
See I paid my dues, now you can't tell me nothing
This is dedicated to the ones who kept fronting
The ones who tried to diss and play high? Oh no
Just cause you had low, see now I got dough
And I'm paid out my rectum, meaing my backbone
Grab the mic, flip a mad script to your dome
Suckers, I kick 'em like tae kwon do
Yes and low, from head to toe to let you know


Some straight classic material from the underrated Black Moon. Buck has changed and matured so much its crazy to see the difference.



No comments: