Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Leak #29: Africa feat. D'Angelo

Leak 29 - Mickey Factz feat. D'Angelo - Africa

http://www.zshare.net/audio/14983668aba6824e/

As an Artist, not a Rapper, we're obligated to express our opinions on different topics that affect us in some way shape or form. This song is no different. With the help of D'angelo, I bring the soul and love back to the Motherland. Gotta love the culture.
Before I drop the link, I want it to be known that Leak #32 will be decided by the fans. Please submit a concept via video or email to Leak32@gfcny.com and the best one will get translated thru music.

Songs pretty dope. Every week Mickey seems to surprise me more and more. Some call him a hipster but what hipster making songs like this and "I'm Sean"? Mickey is no hipster, people brand him that due to his appearance. Plus wtf is a hipster anyway? Never understood that term.

No comments: