Monday, September 15, 2008

Tonight's The Night.....


Well I took today off and ill be in and out the house. I'll try to blog as much as possible today. Anyway how ya'll feeling Big Pooh's new tape? I'm loving but I'm a Little Brother stan so I like most of what they put out. Also Phonte had a dope (2dope whatup!) interview with DJ Hyphen and J. Moore.


I looked at Von Pea's blog yesterday and saw he released his self untitled album which has a weird concept but check it to find out. The link is gone now but simply think about what you could do find it and it's easy......

ANYWAY tonight is the night! My boys take on the eagles....We gonna whoop up on the Philly no doubt in my mind. If we lose I'll do something special tommorrow. If we win you gonna see a gloat-fest...lol win-win huh?

Anyway here's some audio....back a little later

DJ Revolution feat. Guilty Simpson & Royce Da 59 - Do Your Thing


DJ Revolution feat. Joel Ortiz & Termanology - EY


Hell Razah - Indian Giver

1 comment:

SReggin said...

cowboys are wack, lets go giants haha