Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Sunday....

So as I take a break from watching football and doing my homework. I search for what albums I should buy with my upcoming paycheck. So I already ordered Blu & Mainframe's Johnson&Jonson LP from iTunes and DJ KO's Picture This from UGHH.com... so I decide to download Killah Priest And Chief Kamachi's Beautiful Minds...talking about straight fire...I'm definitely copping that one...also I listened to Rapheal Saadiq's new album "The Way I See It". That now that guy has some serious talent. I remember Mos Def shouting and praising him on Hi-Teknology 2....so Imma drop two songs from each my two personal favorites and suggest you cop these two albums...

All Hail

Illest feat. Planet Asia & DJ Rhettimatic

Lets Take A Walk

Big Easy

I think Blu's new album is a definitely contender for best lyricism of the year...

and next week is gonna be banging...Murs, T.I., Madlib, Term and Heltah Skeltah....can't wait to cop...I can't feel that Hundred already out my pocket for those...

and look out for a massive review post from DJ KO, J&J, Madlib & Now On..possibly more..

No comments: