Saturday, April 19, 2008

News From Elzhi (from http://www.britishhiphop.co.uk)

Elzhi has also been working on some solo material alongside this project. “I Got a solo album im workin on… Im probably like 7 tracks deep. I got a joint with Royce Da 5’9, (and) I plan on getting Phonte and Blue on the album, and Black Milk producing beats. My boy Demark Vessy up and coming from Detroit. I’m proud of myself. Its going down”. Also there’s: “a couple side projects that I got going on, and it works like: Phat Kat - Cold Steel, probably do like 11 cuts together, It’s gonna be bangers! And I’m also doing an album with Royce Da 5’9 too. Of course we probably gon’ get some Dilla tracks, some Black Milk tracks you know, just cats from the camp, keeping it real”.

SERIOUSLY SINCE BLU CAME OUT, I THOUGHT HE'S STYLE WAS EASILY COMPARABLE TO ELZHI. BLU & ELZHI WOULD BE DOPE.....ROYCE & ELZHI WOULD BE DOPE.....PHONTE & ELZHI PART 2 WOULD BE DOPE.....I HOPE THIS ALBUM SOON....IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A WHILE....COME ON EL.....BUT I APPLAUD YOU FOR NOT RUSHING AND TAKING YOUR TIME....

HERE IS SOME TRACKS & SNIPPETS FROM EL....

Rules Of Rap (snippet)

Untitled Snippet

Heart Condition (snippet)

Keep On

Save Ya (feat. T3)

Fire

Audio Cinematic

The Feed

Raw Rap

Checkmate

No comments: