Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mark Your Calendars Ladies & Gentlemen....Danny!

And I Love H.E.R.

"And I Love H.E.R.: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack"

1. Intro
2. Guess Who’s Back (feat. Naledge)
3. I Want H.E.R. (She’s So Heavy) (feat. Collette)
4. At What Price (feat. Maria)
5. Jet Set
6. The Groove
7. Not The One (feat. Kid Syc)
8. Misery (feat. Branden M. Collins)
9. Intermission (interlude)
10. Wanderland
11. Where You Goin’ (feat. Maria)
12. Never Change (feat. Kid Syc and Branden M. Collins)
13. I Don’t Know (feat. Von Pea and Stephanie Mae)
14. Yoko Ono (feat. Che Grand)
15. Do You
16. After The Love Has Gone (feat. Collette)
17. Keep Dreamin’

song titles in red produced by Danny!
song titles in blue produced by Alex Goose


IN STORES APRIL 15th.

Do You


Guess Who's Back feat. Naledge


Danny! is a great producer and ok rapper. But dude makes great music truthfully. I can't wait for this to drop Tuesday week...

No comments: