Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yahzarah's Prelude


So I was just searching iTunes and I find out the beautiful songstress released an project call The Prelude EP. So I couldn't resist so I bought it. If you heard The Minstrel Show you've heard the wonderful sounds of her voice. But you've probably remember the name from her collaboration on the Foreign Exchange's Connected album. Well she back in full effect prepping for her next album, The Ballad of Purple St. James. Yahzarah gives us a little piece of magic to hold us off till then. The Prelude EP is a excellent introduction to her music for new fans but its a wonderful showing and her most hardcore fan will be greatly satisfied. Yahzarah deliver a duet with Raheem Devaughn and frequent collaborator Phonte. This EP honestly is nothing short of amazing and I highly recommended you check it out as you won't regret throwing a 8 bucks for it....

Real Good feat. Phonte


Real Good (Live)


Where I Is


Natural


Yahzarah Sings Rick James' You and I



No comments: