Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rock N Ruck...


So I was headed out to the imfamous PV versus Grambling game out here in Dallas. So since I know certainly type of music can get my woman and her two friends to hush. I put in Heltah Skeltah in for my one homie (2 dudes and 3 girls in my Honda Civic that been on beast mode since my last tune up, lol). Anyway this was my third time hearing the whole LP through and its just now settling. Well since they annouced this album back when Jesus Price Superstar came out. I had this pre-conceived idea on how this album would be, RAW HARDCORE LYRICALLY FUNNY ISH...

(lol, watch Buckshot get DOWN!!...oh and Im also happy to hear that Buck is out the hospital...a week late but im still happy.)

Well I was right...I put this on the best of the year list on the left but as far as group releases go, shis is one of the best. Sean Price killed that shit with ease as Rock bounced back from a meh "album/mixtape or whatever you want to call" attempt. Rock is probably on the more underrated of the group but he is as good or better then Sean...I wish they put some Black Milk in the boards and a guest verse from Guilty...but no matter this is great LP for anyone who just wanna wyle out to some hard drums and hard flows....

Everything Is Heltah Skeltah


Ruck N Roll

In Stores NOW!!!

No comments: